Saturday, October 28, 2006

Don't know which is harder...

I don't know which is harder...waiting and wondering if my pal rec'd the scarf I sent (two weeks ago mind you, from US to Canada) OR checking my mail everyday to see if mine got here. My dear pal has assured me that the scarf she knit me is on its way and I know I just have to be a little more patient. Oh other pal of mine, can't you tell us whether you got the scarf. Is it sitting with the other "unopened" packages that your move has caused you to ignore? How can you NOT open a package when it could be a very special scarf knitted just for you? Come on, put the boxes aside for one small moment and see what I created to put a smile on your face. Trust me, it beats the heck out of unpacking the dishes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home