Saturday, October 28, 2006

It's karma


I can't believe what happened. I don't post many comments but some time ago when a pal was asking which scarf everyone liked I couldn't help but give an opinion because I thought that one was so very special. I even told her I wasn't her pal. I figured the probabilities were slim to none with all the people out there madly knitting scarves for the exchange and guess what.....ITS MINE. It came all the way from England and the package was chock full of goodies. I now I must have one of the best pals out there. This is the best way I can think of to start a cold and windy afternoon. Dawn, I hope you got my email but thanks again. You are a lovely person and a beautiful knitter.

1 Comments:

Blogger Debi said...

What a great story!!!! Lovely, gorgeous scarf. Enjoy--you deserve it!

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home