Thursday, September 07, 2006

Wow this is Amazing!!!

As a newbie I find this unbelievable!!!--Thanks so much to the organizers--it seems like lots of work!!! I am actually shocked when all this wonderful stuff pops up from all over the world--anyway--my pal has contacted me and she has already started! I have contacted my pal and am anxious to begin my selections for her--I think I have the pattern picked out but I am not sure about the yarn yet--she is very flexible, but I want to select some mashine washable wool and it seems a lot of the very beautiful variegated yarn is hand wash--anyone have a suggestion?---I am going on a very wonderful vacation in a few days (across the pond as some of you say!) and I may look for something for both me and my pal there!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Paula said...

Try looking for superwash merino sock yarn. It is a lovely weight for scarf making - not to thin, not too bulky. And best of all there is a lot of beautiful handpainted stuff to choose from: Fleece Artist, Blue Moon, and To Knit,Perchance to Dream, just to name three.

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home