Monday, September 18, 2006

Stopping by with the Irish Hiking Scarf

Hello:
Stopping by to report progress on the Irish Hiking Scarf. This is my first cable project and first time working with Araucania Nature Wool and I just love both! The very slight color variations from the kettle-dyed wool are beautiful and the yarn looks like the mossy green countrysides of Ireland. Ok-second part of the sentence is a fabrication-I've never been to Ireland. But the first part is correct-LOVE Araucania Nature Wool!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynda Lambert said...

i LOVE this scarf. I just knitted one for myself this summer and have not yet worn it since I made it of a fluffy wool by Gedifra. I bought the yarn in Austria in June and began working on it there. I finished it up during my travels in Austria and Germany. I really love the look of this scarf.

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home