Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Scarf done!


I decided that the first scarf I started-and have mostly done, was not really "the" scarf I wanted for my pal. So, after more yarn and pattern scavenging, I cast on my pal's scarf last Friday and finished it last night(Tuesday). Yeeha! I used Cascade 220 in a chocolate/raspberry. It is really yummy! The pattern is an old one I had from another project, but essentially, it is cables.

Tonight I plan to wash and block the scarf so the cables are more open.


www.jujuknits.com/

2 Comments:

Blogger Debi said...

Absolutely beautiful, Julie. Love that luscious color--it looks almost edible, like a chocolate bar. Great cables. Your scarf pal will love this!

4:21 PM  
Blogger Pennie said...

hummm, am I your pal? I think its great!

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home