Saturday, September 23, 2006

Procrasti-knitter

I'm a bad pal! Had a late start (no excuse, I know) to this scarf but a quiet Friday allowed me to get off to a good start. I'm knitting the Liesel scarf since I've only knit a few lace projects but this is a great scarf to knit for beginners like me to learn lace knitting. The pattern is quite easy and very enjoyable. I'm knitting this scarf with Elsebeth Lavold's Silky Wool, which is lovely by the way. I bought the yarn from Webs, where there is a terrific sale on the Silky Wool and Silky Tweed (about $4.50 per skein). I hope my pal likes it. The colour is a dark rich yellow colour called Sunflower, which doesn't quite show as well with my crappy cam phone. Everyone's scarves are looking great...can't wait to see mine!

sunflower_scarf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home