Thursday, September 28, 2006

I got my scarf!!



I freaked out today when I got the mail I had 4 packages.. my heart started beating *pound pound pound* worried that I was getting killed off from sockwars..
Thanks to my Scarf Pal she gave me a scare and wonderful beautiful knit scarf and a tiny tiny lil sock *lol*.. arent they great!!..


I hate taking pictures of myself but I had to show off myself wearing this scarf .. you all have to admit its so me.. it matches my hair!!! *lol*
Thank you thank you thank you Theresa !!!

6 Comments:

Blogger celia said...

Nice scarf. Great job, Theresa!

4:46 AM  
Blogger knitfriendly said...

It looks great on you! Congrats Theresa for finishing so soon! :)

1:30 PM  
Blogger jenknits said...

What a pretty scarf! And what a great surprise! That's what's so great about this exchange - the surprise!

5:27 PM  
Blogger HPNY KNITS said...

great colors for ya! can't wait to get mine!

11:00 PM  
Blogger Deborah said...

... and not to mention your eyes!!

3:51 PM  
Blogger Craftybernie said...

Lucky you! Nice colours. What's with the little teeny weeny sock - just a little something/gift? Cute! =^.^=

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home