Friday, September 08, 2006

Craftybernie's making progress (ish)

Well, I've been contacted by my pal and I've made contact with MY pal.The yarn has been ordered and the pattern has been chosen. Now I just have to wait for the yarn to arrive, which should be sometime next week (fingers crossed).

I think that I have been matched really well with MY pal.
I've chosen Debbie Bliss Cotton Angora and I shall (probably) be knitting a 'wave scarf'. I have to admit that it has been a hellish two days looking at patterns and researching yarns. There are so many it's overwhelming. Glad to see I'm not the only one who's finding it hard to choose.

Now, on with some FO's while I wait for the good stuff to arrive.

Have fun everybody! Bernie

1 Comments:

Blogger knitfriendly said...

I LOVE the color that you choose. I am envious of your pal! :)

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home