Saturday, August 26, 2006

Hello from Seattle!

Hi my name is Charity and I live in Seattle, Washington. I've just begun knitting, that's a relative term I guess. I've knitted several hats in the round ( cicular and dpns), several scarves and am working on 2 sweaters. I look forward to this exchange as it will give me another excuse to buy yarn... uhm, did I mention buying yarn....oh wait perhaps you didn't read that right. I said "BUY YARN"!!! *grin* My husband is just now realizing that my quilting habit was much cheaper than my knitting/crocheting addiction. Since I've only worked with worsted wieght yarn this will give me a chance to branch out into other weights and patterns.

Anyhow, it'll be nice getting to know you all. BTW, I just felted my first bag and I think I am in love !

Ta ta.. Charity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home