Monday, August 14, 2006

Hello from Craftybernie (amended 140806 19:13, UK)

Just a quick hello from Craftybernie. I'm looking forward to taking part in my first scarf exchange. In fact, I'm an exchange virgin so be gentle with me.

Celia & CynCyn: Would you consider including the Liesel Scarf by Annie Modesitt Yummyyarn on the list of scarves to knit? It has a lovely leaf pattern running through it and the pattern is very easy to follow. You can see pics of the one I knit here and the swatch I knit is here.

BTW, what's an 'angel' scarf?

Good luck everyone.

Bernie

5 Comments:

Blogger Leisel said...

Please correct... The Liesel scarf is NOT by Annie Modesitt. The designer is MJ at Yummy Yarn

http://yummyyarn.indus3ous.com/

Thanks

Leisel

3:13 PM  
Blogger cindi said...

I'm pretty sure we can knit whatever pattern we want. Right?

3:16 PM  
Blogger CynCyn said...

Thanks for the link. Yes, the pattern you knit is entirely up to you, but please keep in mind what you think your recipient might need/actually use. For example, we've got someone from Costa Rica signed up this go round,and I don't think she'd need a Lady Eleanor made from wool...

3:31 PM  
Blogger CynCyn said...

sorry. didn't answer the other question. An angel scarf gets sent to someone who didn't get one.

3:33 PM  
Blogger Craftybernie said...

Designer name amended. Honest mistake.

Thanks for pointing it out.

Bernie

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home