Monday, August 14, 2006

A CALL TO ARMS

Hi everyone! Celia and I need help this time around. If you're interested in helping us with this round of the exchange, please email us here and let us know. We'd prefer it if we could find someone who's participated in the exchange before... but we'd be grateful for any offer of help.

We'll also start taking names for anyone who'd like to volunteer as an angel too. Though we always hope we won't need to call up an angel scarf, stuff happens.

Thanks! Celia and I are overwhelmed with how excited everyone is about the third round. We've got almost 70 participants so far, with international participants coming from Costa Rica, Spain, Germany, Taiwan, and Singapore... to name a few countries.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bettina said...

Dear CynCyn,

I'd be happy to volunteer for an "Angel" position, LOL.

Bettina

4:05 AM  
Blogger WandaWoman said...

If you need help organizing it, although I've not done it before, I will volunteer. I understand if you select someone who's done the ISE before though.

5:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home