Monday, October 23, 2006

Great Things To Come Home To

I was away since mid week house sitting at my parents. When I got home I went down to say hi to my landlord and lady. I had a wonderful surprise. M pal had sent me my scarf. It is absolutely wonderful. THANK YOU!!! I love it so much. I put it right on and wore it around the house for a couple hours. Along with my scarf she sent me a card with a little note. I got a little laugh out of the front of the card. It says “Knit Happens” on the front. She also sent me: 3 boxes of tea, some honey from her backyard hive, stitch markers her eldest daughter made, 2 different types of chocolate. The teas are: Tangy Citrus Green Tea, Pomegranate White Tea, and Decaf Vanilla Nut Crème. I’ve tried the vanilla and it is absolutely wonderful. I’ve posted pics below. I've included 3 pics of the scarf. 2 of them are to show the cable detail. The last pic is to show what else my pal included. Stephani, You're great.







1 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

Awesome cables! I just love cables. :)

4:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home