Monday, August 28, 2006

If all is well

With any luck I am now entered in the scarf exchange. Wow, finding a name that hasn't been used wasn't easy. Now, finally, the exciting part. I am really anxious to be given a pal in the exchange. November is coming fast and I want to see what the person I am coupled with is interested in recieving. Although I have been knitting for years I consider myself far from an expert and this is the first time I have entered an exchange. Something new. It makes it more exciting. Oops, the dog is barking to come in and because it is pouring rain in my area I will run to comply. (In my case the dog rules the house) but I will post regularly and will be looking for words of wisdom from everyone. Happy creating. Knitting Mumsie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home