Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I can blog, I can't get my link to work

I am knew. I figured out under templates how to type the right things and copy address and link -picture address, with more right things to get my blog to have the ise button under links, but I can't get the link to work. I am hoping that if I post here I will get what I need to make it work. I think whether it works or not I will go and knit. Knitting is much more relaxing and less frustrating than this computer stuff. Can't wait to see what we are making for scarves
Blessings,
Renee

1 Comments:

Blogger Bettina said...

Hi,

If you are using blogger, you have to do the following.

Copy the blogger button link on your blog template and insert in the space you want the ISE button to be.

Copy and save the ISE button first to your computer and then upload to flickr.com or another photosharing server.

Once you have done so, insert the pictures URL instead of the blogger pic URL (ending in .jpg or similar).

Copy the ISE blog URL and insert instead of the blogger URL for the link.

Name the button ISE3 both at the beginning and at the end of the link.

You're done.

Hope that helped.

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home