Friday, October 21, 2005

Hello World!

This is the Wandering Knitter (or Amber to mere mortals) signing in to say hello! I've seen past exchanges and I've been itching to join one. And there's even a new LYS next to my job so I got a source of pweeeety yarn for my future buddy. Yes, this shall be fun. Mwahaha.

Now it's time for my newbie question: Where is the questionare? Is it up yet? And when I'm done do I post it here, or on my blog?

Next, spam: Visit my blog! It has knitting, cheap yarn, expensive yarn, and thriftstore funtimes!

1 Comments:

Blogger CynCyn said...

hi amber...welcome! we haven't posted the questionnaire yet... will do so as we start closing down the sign ups. please post it here so everyone can just reference this blog for answers!

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home